In light of the COVID-19 outbreak we would like to eliminate any concerns about you staying with us. We have always had a clear health and hygiene policy at the Acer Glen B&B but this has been intensified with increased frequency and further sanitising to the highest standards. We will be monitoring the information provided by government and other organisations as the wellbeing of guests and staff is paramount.
Additional hygiene measures include the following:
- Leaving the front gate permanently open.
- Sanitising the front door handles as often as required, with the aim to be every time it is used.
- Not shaking hands on arrival / departure.
- The bowl of sweets (candy) will be removed from the front hall.
- Carrying luggage if requested, not as standard policy.
- Sanitising the banister frequently, with the aim to be every time it is used.
- Sanitising of bedroom door and window handles and the remote controls every day.
- Sanitising keys, taps, shower door handles, toilet flushers, toilet paper holders, towel racks, light switches, info books, drawer handles.
- Sanitising the credit card machine every time it is used.
- In-room breakfast if requested.
- Minimising occupancy in the dining room. Moving tables to at least 1m apart.
- Eliminating the buffet element of breakfast in the dining room – the same range will be available but will be served direct from the kitchen as requested. This applies to cereals, fresh/dried fruit, juices, yogurts, breads and all condiments.
- Using single use paper napkins
- Salt & Pepper pots only on the table if requested and cleaned after every use.
- Sugar cubes replaced with individual sachets and only on the table if requested.
- Condiments when used will be sanitised before passing to the next guest.
- Toiletries will be changed upon checkout irrespective of use.
- Sanitising the Parking Permit every time it is used.
- Sanitising the guest fridge daily.
- The beds and pillows have always had mattress and pillow protectors.
- Room crockery has always been washed every day it is used and at every changeover irrespective of apparent use.
- Surfaces were always wiped down daily.
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware are washed in a dishwasher.